Páginas

AMP 1

AMP 2

CODIGO ANALITYCS

Ads 1

Sunday, September 8, 2019

A Returner's Magic Should Be Special Novel Chapter 84

80% Human Translation - 20% Robotic Translation.

C84 - Its Determination (6)

When Adjest, Pram and Romantica left, only Zod and Desir remained in the room.


The only magician of 7 circles in the continent and leader of the Tower of Magic with the best technology of the continent.


It was clear that what Zod had gone through to get to that position was beyond imagination.


That's why I was always relaxed.


In any circumstance, he remained calm and never showed signs of nervousness.


However, the Magic Tower Master, Zod, the always relaxed, looked tough.


As soon as Zod applauded, the slight noise of the corridor was no longer heard.


Desir knew immediately that Zod developed a spell of silence.


Zod, who unfolded a magic spell of 2 circles, took out a chair, sat down and looked at Desir.


His eyes met.


The way they looked at each other was as if they were even looking inside the separate room.


After a long silence, Zod was the first to open his mouth.


"Because of the appearance of the atmosphere, you haven't told them, right?"


Desir nodded silently.


"You know, Master Zod. As nobody knows yet, I think it's better to know my situation first."


"Recovery is impossible."


Zod's tone was assertive.


"That was the judgment of the best doctors and Priscilla, that modern technology could not restore your left eye."


Desir's left eye couldn't see anything. I was completely lost.


He didn't even feel the weight, as if it didn't exist.


"Not here?".


Desir touched his left eye. Clearly, there was a touch.


It was strange that the members of his party could not have noticed.


"Not that. The organ is not physically damaged."


Desir got up from the bed and moved his feet to where the mirror hung.


At first glance, there seemed to be no problem.


But when he looked closely, he could see that his left eye was not focused.


He opened the palm of his hand, covered his right eye and saw nothing.


Looking at him, Zod kept saying.


"The treatment was perfect, but your vision was not restored. The doctors went out of their way to discover the cause, but they didn't find it either."


Desir slowly opened his eyes.


His head throbbed.


Still, the pain at that moment seemed to be bleak. He felt that his body was broken, that was the pain of destruction.


DragonWordMagic (Note: I put it in English just in case)


Desir was able to understand the technique through analysis in the Shadow Labyrinth, but development was a separate matter.


The Magic Word of the Dragon was undoubtedly more powerful than any magic that humanity has invented, but it was never a magic that human beings could develop.


There was a price for using a power out of control.


"It's an unknown price."


For those who did not know that what Desir used was the Magic Word of the Dragon probably could not deduce his condition.


But Desir could find out immediately. That this was the price of using the power of the dragon kingdom.



He used the dragon's power, and Desir paid the price.


But Desir breathed a sigh of relief.


'That's it?'.


He thought it was quite cheap.


If only one eye could save everyone's life, then Desir felt very satisfied.


There was no regret.


He thought about it from the bottom of his heart.


'But the problem now is ...'


Zod looked at him with a very serious expression. His attitude was clear that there was more to say.


After confirming Desir's expression, which seemed to be completely organized, Zod slowly opened his mouth that was firmly closed.


"Desir, there is something I must check."


As Desir predicted, Zod's visit had another purpose.


Now they would talk about the main topic from now on.


"Where should we start talking ...?"


Perhaps due to excessive consumption of mana in the long battle, Zod seemed much older than he had seen before.


"I cannot say that your involvement with the Tower of Magic has been normal. After all, you have warned the Tower of Magic of the attack of the Outsiders and defeated the Outsiders to defend the Magic Rune of Class 2. And to be Sincerely, I suspected at that time that you were an Outsider. "


Things had become too rigid.


“For intelligence… you can say it, but it was not reliable. It was much more credible to judge you as a Stranger who planned to gain my trust. So I was trying to pay you a monetary reward and do it quickly so as not to get involved with you. ”


Desir recalled the proposal of the Ellueli Branch wizard, Freljord.

They were Zod's instructions. (the reward of the 120 gold coins)


"But you..."


"You offered to play chess without taking the reward."


Zod remembered the situation at that moment, and his expression was bright for a moment.


"Yes, chess! I did not expect it. There was no way to reject it. My curiosity, for an unknown reason, could not be oppressed. Now that I think about it, you have been looking at me strangely."


His tone gradually decreased. And soon it sharpened like a punch.


In that tone, Desir could understand what Zod was trying to say.


'Zod is questioning me.'


Now Zod moved his chess piece step by step and ran towards the checkmate.


"You won me and made a deal with me. Apart from the poor smoke proposal for sponsorship, what I had noticed at the time was your technology. Your technology was ahead of us for generations."


"When it comes to magic, I'm sure I won't lose to anyone, but you ..."


Take it easy.


Do not tremble.


"However, until you entered the Hebrion Academy, you were not such a brilliant wizard."


Desir shook.


"How could you have learned such a wonderful Analysis skill before you entered the Hebrion Academy? How could you know in advance about the Outsiders' plan and how many generations of advanced technology did you know? No matter how much I thought about it, I couldn't get rid of it. of these questions. "


"... You did a background check."


Desir thought Zod would suspect. But Desir didn't expect Zod to do a background check.


Zod defended himself against Desir, who felt a little betrayed.


"Don't look at me like that. As a teacher, I did what I was supposed to do. Eliminate any element that could represent a danger to the Tower of Magic."


There were no changes in Zod's expression.


Desir, however, noticed the bloody atmosphere in the room.


The Mana inside the room was moving.


The manna had become very tense, as if a magic spell was being prepared.


Zod could not have known that Desir would notice.


'It is a warning…'


Zod's words continued.


"I mean ... I had also made my hypotheses: a student named Desir Arman had died, and you are only someone who is posing as, rather, an Outsider to be done by him. Then, Professor Bridgette, who He recommended that you come to the Hebrion Academy ... well, I will not say more, I see that you already understood me. "


Desir could immediately understand what Zod was trying to say.


Zod went to a false conclusion that for him, could explain all this abnormal situation.


"I will ask you a question here. What is your identity?"


Desir had a serious conflict.


Escape from Zod was impossible. But an explanation that could convince him did not arise.


There was no way out


'If I don't explain it here, I will become an Outsider.'


Not only that. Professor Bridgette would also be in serious trouble.


In order not to do so, Desir had to tell Zod the truth.


However, this was a story I couldn't tell anyone.


'Return of the future'.


It was a fact that no one would know unless Desir told him directly.


Desir was worried.


How could he tell the truth? Would you talk about the return?


Would you explain everything from the history of the Labyrinth of Shadows to the present?


'Too hard'.


Desir didn't tell anyone what happened to him.


That was because I was worried about the variables that would arise.


The variables had to be excluded as much as possible.


Knowing the future for him was a powerful weapon.


But if the variables change the future, you will lose your most powerful weapon.


It was something that should never happen.


The variables that emerged now were quite heartbreaking, and he didn't want any more variables.


'One day I can tell you. But not now'.


When Desir, who made this decision, shook his head dizzily, Zod said.


"Can't you answer me?"


"...I'm sorry".


In the end, he judged that he could not speak.


He looked carefully at Zod to try to take Zod's reaction.


Zod, however, was in a strange calm.


When Zod reacted differently than expected, Desir wondered without realizing it.


"Aren't you going to ask me more?"


"If it had been two weeks ago, I would have done it."


Two weeks ago.


It was precisely before Dadenuev emerged.


"But now I came to think a little about my doubts towards you. You tried to save a lot of people to the point that you sacrificed yourself and finally killed Dadenuev. If you were an Outsider, you would only be stupid for having done that."


Zod said with a smile.


"My instinct tells me to trust you, and at that moment, when I gave you all my mana, I decided to believe in this unfounded intuition."



Zod spoke of his intuition as a wise man. In the end, I conclude that Desir was a reliable person.


He still didn't know who Desir was, but through his actions, he could, sooner or later, know.


He tried to save people even almost losing his life.



It was a fact that nobody could deny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAMBIEN TE PUEDE INTERESAR

BLOQUEADOR

-
close
close